If you are experiencing a freeze/hang or general performance issues in Bubble Genius, please try the following our troubleshooting tips:
1) Ensure you have the latest version of Bubble Genius installed. To check for available updates:
- Open the "App Store" from your menu - if prompted, sign in with your Apple ID
- Tap "Updates" at the bottom right hand corner, available updates will be indicated by the red notification bubble over the button
- Scroll to Bubble Genius and tap "Update"
2) Ensure you are running the latest iOS version:
- Plug your device into power and connect to the internet (ensure you have a stable internet connection, Wi-Fi preferably)
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue. Later, iOS will reinstall apps that it removed
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your iOS device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight
- If asked, enter your passcode
3) Completely close Bubble Genius and restart your device to increase available memory:
1) Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears
2) Drag the slider to turn your device completely off
3) After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo
4) Check your device storage capacity and remove any unused Apps, pictures and videos:
- Enter your "Settings" menu
- Scroll to "General"
- Tap on “About”. This will display your current available storage
If you are still experiencing performance issues after following the above steps, please submit a support ticket with as much information as possible regarding the issue.