If you ever find yourself stuck on a Level, here are some helpful tips from the Bubble Genius team that may give you a new perspective on the game!
- Making continual matches and building up that Streak meter is key to success! Making 6 matches in a row gives you an awesome streak boost that can really help you get past those difficult sections.
- Plan ahead with your shots. Always look over the pack to make sure there’s not a match hiding somewhere that you may not have noticed at first.
- If you don’t have a match, hit a good bubble and you won’t lose your streak. If there isn’t a visible match that can be made, keep an eye out for good bubbles such as the Bomb – hitting these means your streak meter won’t reset!
- If you’re struggling with a hard to make shot, try bouncing bubbles off walls – you’ll be surprised how easy it makes some shots!
- Having trouble with the dastardly Vee Bots? Focus on removing each color individually, that way, there will be less colors for her to spawn when she does!